Thank you for thinking of leaving a gift to Manor Gardens in your will.
Legacy giving is an important part of charitable giving in the UK. Leaving a gift in your will means you can make a positive impact on people’s lives in generations to come. Whether that’s ensuring stroke survivors always have somewhere to go with friendly people to talk to, or helping young people leaving care learn how to cook their own meals – you’ll be making a difference to lives.
How to leave us a gift in your Will
Doing a little planning helps puts your mind at ease – and leaving a gift in your will doesn’t have to be complicated. Here are the two key steps:
- State in your Will that you would like to leave a gift to us, Manor Gardens Welfare Trust, Registered Charity Number 1063054
- Choose the type of gift (see below)
- Make a note of whether you would like your gift to go towards a specific part of our work or where we feel the need is greatest
What types of gifts can you leave?
Here are a few types of gifts you can leave us in your Will:
- A share of your estate. This is called a‘residuary gift’.
- A pecuniary gift. This is when you leave an exact sum of money.
- A specific gift
We’re happy to talk with you about your options. Get in touch on 0207 272 4231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information