Community Kitchens Volunteers
If you interested in helping us get messages out to the community about eating healthily and have an interest in food, why not volunteer with us. We particularly need people to help us set up our training days and workshops and support people who have additional needs.
How can I get involved?
There are lots of opportunities to get involved with the Community Kitchens team. Your contributions are vital to our work, and without you we just couldn’t operate. You could:
- Help show a young person how to cook their very first meal
- Get people eating more fruit and veg at one of our community events
- Develop your communication skills, meeting a wide range of people from different backgrounds
- Help recruit people to come on our courses
- Gain office administration skills by helping with our evaluation data
What will I get in return?
We’re a friendly organization with a lot going on. You’ll be the first to find out about training opportunities and events at Manor Gardens. You’ll get a range of skills and a reference.